TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions apply to our
'Win A Beekeeping Experience' competition 2023
1. The ‘Win a Beekeeping Experience’ competition (the Competition) is open to customers of Sussex Bee Farm aged 18 and over.
2. The competition will run on the following dates.
Steyning Farmers Market Food & Drink Festival 2023
East Preston Food & Drink Festival 2023
Danefold Country Market July & September 2023
Arundel Farmers Market 19th August 2023
Worthing Food & Drink Festival September 2023
3. The associated markets, councils or event organisers are not associated with or responsible for this competition or its outcome.
4. The Prize: A two hour beekeeping experience. This will take place in Spring/Summer 2024.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
5.1 Complete the registration form.
5.2 Be over 18 years old.
5.3 Live in West Sussex.
By entering the competition, the entrant agrees and understands the following;
6. By completing the entry form the entrant agrees that personal data can be used to receive future marketing from Sussex Bee Farm (the promoter). Personal information will not be resold. Entrant can unsubscribe to electronic marketing at any future date.
7. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation.
8. By entering the competition, you agree to the usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your prize.
9. By entering the competition, you agree to the usage and distribution of your personal information and image on the Promoters social media platforms in relation to this prize and to promote future ‘Sussex Bee Farm Beekeeping Experience’ days.
10. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that to the best of their knowledge they are NOT ALLERGIC to BEE STINGS, INSECT BITES, HONEY, POLLEN, PROPOLIS and have never been treated or hospitalised for ANAPHYLAXIS caused by ANY ALLERGY. The winner understands that bees are a wild animal and it cannot be guaranteed that the winner will not be stung.
11. Be able to attend (by own transport) on the allocated date and time decided by the Promoter to a location apiary in West Sussex in 2024.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to change the date and time of the prize due to bad weather or adverse conditions affecting the bees. This may be at extremely short notice. The promotor is not responsible for reimbursement of any out of pocket expenses the winner may experience due to postponement, cancellation or change of date/time.
13. Entrant should provide own boot style footwear that covers ankles. Other styles of footwear are not suitable and will result in the prize being cancelled.
14. The Promoter will provide the following;
14.1 PPE including beesuit and gloves.
14.2 Public Liability Insurance.
15. One (1) Winner will be selected from all valid entries at random using computer software.
16. The Prize cannot be transferred to another individual without permission from the promoter.
17. The Winner will be contacted by email and announced on Promoters social media and the social media of the relevant market/event if they wish to do so.
18. There is no cash alternative.
19. Sussex Bee Farm (the Promoter) reserves the right to cancel the award of the prize in the event of the non-compliance by any winner with the Terms & Conditions.
20. Entry is deemed as acceptance of the Terms & Conditions